Sunday, December 15, 2019

Top Ten Fan favourite Charlie Puth songs

Top Ten Fan Favourite Charlie Puth songs

We all love Charlie Puth's songs. His songs have become famous all over the world. Here is a list of some fan favourited Charlie Puth songs. So sit back and enjoy 


Image result for charlie puth gif

10. BOY


BOY is an awesome song in VoicenotesCharlie included the falsetto tag when he repeats 'boy' and goes up the scale to then come back down. This amazing track should have been a single.

9. The Way I Am


A great opener for his second studio album, the guitar intro hooks you into the song. 'Maybe I'ma get a little anxious, maybe I'ma get a little shy, cause everybody's trying to be famous, and I'm just trying to find a place to hide'.

8. Marvin Gaye


Another masterpiece of Puth, Marvin Gaye really makes you want to 'Marvin Gaye and get it on'. Meghan Trainor did a good job too. Don't forget about the AMA's performance.

7. Done For Me


A wonderful collab with Kehlani, Done For Me begs the question - "Tell me what you've done for me". Meanwhile, an injection of jazzy disco sounds imbues the track with some sass, as do guest vocals from cool-girl singer-songwriter Kehlani.


6. Dangerously


Dangerously is an underrated single from Nine Track Mind. 'I love you dangerously, more than the air that I breathe', who would hate this song? The lyrics are so deep, but marvellous.

5. How Long


Dealing with the debris of cheating, the second single from Voicenotes is a disco-influenced jam. Puth waves the lyrics through a smooth wavy beat, adding a kick-drum on each syllable of the main lyric - 'How long has this been going on?'

4. One Call Away


"I'm only one call away", what a beautiful song. This multi-platinum single has topped charts in many countries. I never get tired of listening to this song. 

Image result for charlie puth


3. We Don't Talk Anymore 


Charlie's voice mixes so well with Selena Gomez's. This tropical heartbreak song keeps you in a great mood, anytime, anywhere. Released in 2016, not only does it utilize funky guitar lines and the vocals of Selena Gomez, but like all good, sad summer hits, it's best described by the vibe it creates.

2. Attention


 As soon as this track's sneaky guitar intro starts, it's clear that something's about to go down. The lead single for Voicenotes, this song is a sensational hit. This was the first song I've heard by Charlie and it definitely killed me!

1. See You Again


 When the delicate piano intro of 'See You Again' begins, you can practically hear a pin drop - and it does - in the form of Puth’s sweet but somber lyrics: 'It's been a long day without you my friend, but I'll tell you all about it when I see you again'. A tribute to Paul Walker and Charlie's late friend, the song has reached 4.3 billion views on Youtube. The song had three Grammy nominations and was nominated for Song Of The Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment