Saturday, January 4, 2020

Top Ten Underrated Charlie Puth Songs

Top Ten Underrated Charlie Puth Songs

Charlie Puth songs are great. But some songs don't get the love they deserve. They can be called as 'underrated'. Here is a list of some underrated Charlie Puth songs that definitely need your attention: 


1. Dangerously 


The fourth single from Nine Track Mind is one of Charlie's best songs, but the song hasn't topped charts as it should have. It's a dangerously underrated song.

2. Nothing But Trouble 


An outstanding collab with rapper Lil Wayne, the song is about the problems that come with Instagram Models. Many people say that this song isn't good because of Wayne, but actually, he did a great job. If you see the lyrics, you'll understand. 

3. I Won't Tell A Soul 


This promotional single by Puth is quite a unique song and should be loved more. "Baby tonight, there's so much love in between us, but you say you gotta get home, stay here with me, i won't tell a soul."


4. Change 


An emotional duet by Charlie and James Taylor, this song is about the knowing that were all the same. It conveys a wonderful message.


5. River 


A song for the deluxe version of Nine Track Mind, River, has a catchy tune. 

6. Some Type of Love 


What can I say about this song? It's a great mood lifter. "When the world's on fire we won't even move, there ain't no reason if I'm here with you."


7. My Gospel 


This underrated song in Nine Track Mind needs more attention. The starting rap is very cool and the chorus is amazing. 


8. Then There's You 


Then There's You is a love ballad from Puth's debut album. It's a really lovely song. 


9. Patient 


The sixth track from Voicenotes,  Patient, is awesome. It should get more views. "Please be patient with me, I know I'm not what you need, but baby I'm gonna be, so please be patient with me."


10. Through It All 


The last song on his sophomore album, Voicenotes,  Through It All is about the struggles Charlie has to face throughout his life. It's a very important song for Puth and all of us.

I hope you like this Top Ten. It's a new addition to our blog. Also, I'll be adding discussions every month. Make sure to comment down below and subscribe to the blog if you haven't already. I will post a new discussion later on this month, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment