Thursday, July 30, 2020

Charlie Puth has unreleased track with Zayn Malik on his drive

Charlie Puth has unreleased track with Zayn on his hard drive

Image

"Found my old hard drive...found an old song I made with Zayn that never came out....but damn his voice!!! There’s like 100 vocal layers in here!!"

- Charlie tweeted today at 10:27 am. Apparently, he stumbled upon an unreleased track that he had made with former One Direction star, Zayn Malik, better known as 'Zayn'. Currently, the tweet has 8 thousand comments/retweets, and 35.4K likes.

In a previous interview, when asked who his dream collaborator would be, Charlie said, "I’d work with Zayn, anybody. I think the R&B, stylistically we could mesh. It would be really cool."

He further stated, "I love guys who are making real music. Anybody who’s making real music and putting their heart into it. I can see where he’s coming from for a lot of these songs. I’m a huge fan. I just love the sonics of everything he’s doing too."

Little did we know, Charlie did actually collaborate with Zayn. But the song ended up unfinished, sadly. His fans on twitter are wanting the song to be revealed. Charlie, however, didn't tell us whether this track will ever be released for us to see. It seems unlikely, for now.

Twitter Post: https://twitter.com/charlieputh/status/1288700146906062848

Source: https://www.music-news.com/news/UK/133311/Charlie-Puth-has-unreleased-track-with-Zayn-Malik-sitting-on-his-hard-drive

No comments:

Post a Comment