Thursday, September 10, 2020

Charlie Puth releases song 'Free' for a new Disney film

 Charlie Puth released 'Free' on August 21st as an original end-credit song for a new Disney animated film called "The One and Only Ivan". The track was written by Oscar-nominated songwriter Diane Warren, and performed by Puth.

"I'm so proud to have written the song 'Free' for Thea Sharrock’s amazing movie The One and Only Ivan,"  Warren says. "The theme of this movie deeply touched my heart and I hope my song deeply touches yours as well."

"Charlie Puth brought this song to life in a way nobody else could," she adds. "It is a very special and meaningful song to me, and I hope it becomes one for you as well. I hope it makes you feel a little more free."

Charlie says, "It was very exciting to work on this movie and to collaborate with the incomparable Diane Warren on the song 'Free.' I can’t wait for everyone to hear what we created together for this special film." 

No comments:

Post a Comment